Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NAHC bashers (and anyone else that posts here actually)

OKAY.. I found the button.. and the $$ are in the mail so to speak.. When do I expect my new truck?? The old one is dirty and needs washing..

cool.gif

Yes Moosie; I would be interested in a Life Membership program. As long as you don't sell out; especially to NAOG!!
mad.gif
Griz called and talked to me about that other thing too. I think it has some real solid potential and will scout out some numbers before I call you.

Hey there Danr55 been awhile, but hell dude I've been a waiting for that "BRAND NEW CHEVY 4X4 SERRIA" for a couple yrs now, so ifn' your wanting one you better get in line
biggrin.gif
and the line starts behind me
biggrin.gif

Hey Moosie if you ever get serious about offering a life membership I'd appreciate my name being put on the list. But until then I guess I'll be content just being a member.

Dennis

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-03-2004 14:40: Message edited by: Reddoggie1 ]</font>

I think the idea of a Life Member is one hell of a great idea. Count me in as the first one. Sure would make life easier than having to remember to send you $$ every year. Hell, you could give people a fringe benefit like a jacket or maybe even a gun, (Hee, Hee) But, don’t go promising anything like field testing products or Expensive Life Member hunts.
What does everyone think?? Post your vote and offer up some ideas!

You could make this into one hell of a great club without it turning into a corporate nightmare.

I say put some thought into it! You got my vote. Decide on the price, offer a six payment plan, come up with some fringes besides the board and GO FOR IT!

Let me know when to send in my $$$$

Asa soon as I get my check I will be sending you the money for LB and me. Life Membership? Sounds good to me. BTW, finally got my Newsletter. Read it New Years Eve.

Life Members.... Does that Mean I have to Keep this Place running for that long ?!?!
wink.gif

PawClaus.. Faxing in dues ?!?! Uhhh thats too much
tongue.gif

Reddoggie !!!! Long time no see bud !!! Hope all is Well with the Health. I know you were kicking around some Problems. As far as the Chevy.... I never broke even Yet let alone make enough to send out Chevys... But like Dan said, I might as Well send out Doges cuz As Cheaply made as they are... they cost a Dime a Dozen
wink.gif

Danr.. Glad ya Found the BUTTON !!!! First time Looking on the Top part of the Site ? When you're always Scrolled to Adult section it makes it tough.. eh
wink.gif

Paws.. NAOG ? And as Far as Selling out, It would have to be A DANG lot of money for me to sell out my friends... Or at least a Few bucks
wink.gif
You should bite your Tougn on thinknig I'd sell this place.

Elkhunter, Glad ya got your Newsletter. I'll have to Send your's out a few days earlier next time
biggrin.gif

Life Membership sounds good to me. just got pry the old Visa away from the wife. Or will the bank get upset if I use my Corporate Card???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back