PEAX Equipment

Mystery Ranch is...

BuzzH

the best pack company I've ever dealt with.

A few weeks ago my wife and I made a trip to Helena and on our way I stopped and dropped off my crew cab because the zipper on the lid wasnt working.

I talked with Luke there and he started checking out my pack. I think he was a bit surprised to see the amount of wear it had on it. I started to get some wear on the yoke, specifically on the upper shoulder straps. I told him that I'd not treated my pack with kid gloves and had about 800 days of use. Its been strapped to motorcycles, strapped to horses (and rolled on by them), ATV's, flown in small airplanes, thrown around in vehicles and just all-out abused at work.

So, today I get a package in the mail...my pack hasnt looked this good since it were new. They replaced the yoke/shoulder straps, sewed new zippers on the lid, touched up a few various small holes in the pack. They sent it to me via mail and never charged a dime.

I rarely endorse or push any products, but theres a reason why I own 3 of their packs...simply the best packs and company out there with customer service to match.

Great work by the Mystery Ranch team going the extra mile for their customers...

Love the Long Bow. Definitely worth the money and I will never use another pack! Mystery Ranch is an amazing company and great customer service.

Nice to hear. If and when I have an issue I know that they will take care of me as well. Similar experience with Kenetrek. Lots of great gear companies out there but these are 2 of the better ones for sure.

+1 I was having an issue with circulation being cut off to my hands under heavier loads. I am 5'8" and according to the website I should wear a Medium Yoke, but I am 230 pounds with a 55" chest. So I felt like Chris Farley in David Spades coat. :)

While I was over in Bozeman on vacation, we stopped in over at the Ranch. Ben took one look at the medium yoke on me, and came up with a solution. He got the crew to work and they custom built me a Large yoke (by cutting about 3 inches off the bottom, so the load would be distributed up high properly still). Whole thing took about 30 minutes, and same thing. NO CHARGE. Unreal.

The modified Large yoke is SO much more comfortable, and I dont have to stop every mile, take off my pack, and shake out my hands!

Best packs, backed by the best service staff BY FAR.

I concur! These guys are great, always willing to make sure things work for you. Extreme customer service and seriously high-end gear.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back