Mystery Ranch is the shiz.....

SFC B

As some of you may know I have been using a MR Cabinet for a few years now. I love the versatility of the configuration and the load carrying ability is crazy good. Well, after my last hunt of the 2020 season I was cleaning and putting away gear and noticed one of the interior seams on the bag had started to separate. I was bummed but confident in MR service. I was not disappointed.

After one email and pics they immediately sent me the return label to get it back to them for work. Within just a couple of days they got back to me to let me know that they couldn't make a repair they would be confident in. They gave me 2 options (since the Cabinet had be discontinued). They would either figure out a comparable current pack or they could get me another Cabinet-only catch was that it was at a distributor in Canada and would take +- 30 days. Since I was in no hurry and love the Cabinet I chose the later.

Right on time I get a package in the mail!! To my surprise it was not just the bag, but the entire GL frame and setup. Now I had and extra frame for meat hauling. I ordered the Back Strap load hauler and the conversion buckles and was set....until I realized that the new pack had a medium waist belt. Those who have come in contact with me can verify that I am in NO way close to a medium. I wrote back to their service department to see if I could buy an extender or new belt. Alexis, told me they would sew me up an extension and just wanted to know how much I wanted. Since I could just barely get the belt snapped I asked for 4 inches per side to give me plenty of room for late season clothes and gear. Here is where it goes straight to awesome......they did it for FREE AND I GOT IT IN 3 DAYS!!! Just amazing service that was truly about employee effort and caring.

Yes there customer service is great. I just bought my first pack, Pop Up 38, and they were great on helping choose a pack after I had it narrowed down to the pop up and the metcalf.

When I got a pop up last year I also needed a larger belt. They did the same for me -asked how much I needed it extended and sent it to me for free. Nice to still see this kind of service and I could not be happier with them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back