Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My Wife’s first ever deer tag and it’s good one (Wyoming)

publichunter1

My wife has hunted with me in MS in the past but never for herself. Her first ever application resulted in a Wyoming 102-1 deer tag this year. I’m excited to get her started in such a good unit.

A lot of you know that I’ve only been in Wyoming a couple of years and haven’t spent much time in that area. I’ve been doing all of the online research and plan to get some boots on the ground in August and early October. With that being said if anyone would like to share any advice on the unit I would be thankful if you sent it in a private message.

Considering this tag is almost a once in a lifetime hunt and for my wife, I thought I would try everything I could to make it great for her. I have talked with the Warden, biologist, and a couple friends here in town and have several good starting points but welcome any other advice.

Thanks in advance for any help and I hope everyone has a great season.

Last edited:
We just drove through that unit on Hwy 191 to Rock springs. I was surprised just how green and nice it was. We saw lots of Deer, Elk and antelope. Good luck.

Congrats to her please share pictures and a story of the hunt. Don't know anything about Wyoming but I hope it turns out well for you guys.

Unless you have a particular buck figured out before the opener, hunt late. Look in places you would never expect to find a deer. Fun hunt. Physically easy. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back