My newest print, Hope you bear hunters like this one!

Big Sky

I don't know about the rest of you but I have "Bear Fever" really bad right now. I'm most pleased with this print and hope a few of you enjoy it as well. Oh and just in case the cyber police are reading I've already got the green light to post occasional pictures here from Moosie. The drawings were used as illustrations in Bear Hunting magazine. http://www.bear-hunting.com Eventhough the originals were completed a few months ago, I just barely got the print from the printers last night. I'm trying something a little different this time. In the past I've charged $25.00 per print plus $5.00 shipping and handling. This time however a person gets both drawings on one print. Both will be signed with matching numbers. That way the customer can decide whether to leave them together or seperate them. Since it is basically two prints it's a little more expensive, but still a good deal. I'm charing $40.00 for this 11X17" limited edition of a 100 prints. The usual $5.00 s+h still applies, but a person is still getting $10.00 off what they would normally pay for two prints. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing one or more. All that business talk aside I hope you all enjoy the view.
fec818e0.jpg.orig.jpg

They look good I took some classes to be a artist but droped out I wish I would not of done that. Your work looks good!!!

Cathunt

Tobey yes I do, but with a request like that it would require some good clear photos of dogs baying. I have a few in my files but not many. It's also more expensive than buying a print, because what you are requesting is an original one of a kind piece. If you are serious email me and we can dicuss more details. Thanks.

BIG SKY... Like Always.. You are TYRuely an ARTIST!!!!!!!

How about a picture of me and a PAN ?!?!?! J/K

You know that I still want a Moose one... We'll talk later when I get rich and Fomouse!!!!

Thanx for posting it here!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Hi Big Sky,
Awesome bear pictures. I do wildlife artwork, too. Have a polar bear woodburning on my site that you might like. Check it out if you want. It's at http://www.outdoorguideline.com All you have to do is click on woodburnings and then the polar bear to get a larger picture. How did you get your pictures in your message. I tried but sadly failed (g)
SHERRI

Sherri, I've seen your work before. It's very nice. I've never tried wood burning. I couldn't talk you in to elaborating a little on how you go about setting up to create those beautiful wood burnings of yours, could I? Just email me and I'll get you lined out on how to post photos.

Nice pics. Big Sky. My son does some artistic drawing....just drawed a cougar laying on a pine limb.....Hope he stays with it as well......good work again

------------------
CATMAN

Back