Yeti GOBOX Collection

My new packing BABES!!!!

Here is Remington with the saddle on for the frist time ! Im guessing she can carry around 75lbs without a problem

Attachments

• DSCF1686.JPG
    DSCF1686.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 354
Cool Critters, we have alot of people here in Northwest Louisiana that have those. I never see them doing anything with them????? I know the man I get my fish for my pond has around 12 or more of them. Good Luck! John

Sounds like you paid too much if you gave $150 while the other man was giving 4 away;) I would just say that the hissing and spitting they do would never work for me, but to each his own. If it ain't pretty to ride, I ain't feeding it all year.

That being said, I have seen a few strings packing out animals and they seem to handle the task well. Good luck.
DS

Slayer the hissing is with the males the have not been cut and as for spitting everyone I have talked to that have owned llamas for the last 10 years said they have never been spit on, they only spit one each other I would mcuh rather have them spitting on each other than biteing each other and kicking each other those vet bills are more then I can afford . But like you said to each his own

Im just not a BROKE BACK MT kind of guy:D

"Im just not a BROKE BACK MT kind of guy".........

.......I guess the jury is still out on that one:) No tellin' what will happen when you get them critters back in:)

Like the poster above said, at least you'll never go hungry!
If they turn out for you, I know where a few dozen more are a guy has been trying to get rid of for a several years now. I'm sure he'd make you a deal.

Lamas don't require vet vacinations? That doesn't seem right. I would venture they would be required to have many of the same inspections and vacines as other livestock being transported..........and they are cute as heck!;)

Back