Caribou Gear Tarp

My new lifetime commitment

EJDXT20

Howdy everyone from the great state of Texas! Well I decided to finally take the plunge. Been doing a bit of research over the last year, more this year, and knowing being a big game hunter will be a lifetime commitment, and is something I’ve always wanted to do, I decided to make it happen. And with everything going on in the world, who knows if any of us can really afford to wait. Just ordered some gear today and will be doing more research and hopefully ordering more soon. Will be trying for a Colorado hunt this year and if I don’t get drawn will go for the OTC. My goal is to use this resource and as many others as I can to educate myself and hopefully elk hunt and or do some other big game hunts every year, and pass on that knowledge and eventually include my kids, family and friends in all of my hunting adventures. Looking forward to learning!

Welcome from CO. This is the right place to find a wealth of knowledge. Be sure to search historical posts as well as asking new questions.

Best regards,

Howdy everyone from the great state of Texas! Well I decided to finally take the plunge. Been doing a bit of research over the last year, more this year, and knowing being a big game hunter will be a lifetime commitment, and is something I’ve always wanted to do, I decided to make it happen. And with everything going on in the world, who knows if any of us can really afford to wait. Just ordered some gear today and will be doing more research and hopefully ordering more soon. Will be trying for a Colorado hunt this year and if I don’t get drawn will go for the OTC. My goal is to use this resource and as many others as I can to educate myself and hopefully elk hunt and or do some other big game hunts every year, and pass on that knowledge and eventually include my kids, family and friends in all of my hunting adventures. Looking forward to learning!
Good for you, you have made an important decision that you will never regret.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back