Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My new HOWA (inbound)

Speeddmn

Well I wanted to first think the community of HuntTalk and Randy for providing so much information my head is always spinning. I also want to think Matt-LSI over at Legacy Sports for taking the time to walk me through my first "online" gun purchase.

Today I placed the order for a new HOWA MultiCam chambered in the official HuntTalk caliber of 7mm08. Matt was kind enough to send me a picture before it was boxed up and shipped. I am looking forward to it's arrival and getting some range time. I plan to use this post to also keep track of load data and how it will evolve. Plans are to run a Nikon Prostaff 3.5-12 for the time being and maybe next year get something else.

20160512_093221.jpg

Well I wanted to first think the community of HuntTalk and Randy for providing so much information my head is always spinning. I also want to think Matt-LSI over at Legacy Sports for taking the time to walk me through my first "online" gun purchase.

Today I placed the order for a new HOWA MultiCam chambered in the official HuntTalk caliber of .308. Matt was kind enough to send me a picture before it was boxed up and shipped. I am looking forward to it's arrival and getting some range time. I plan to use this post to also keep track of load data and how it will evolve. Plans are to run a Nikon Prostaff 3.5-12 for the time being and maybe next year get something else.

View attachment 57763

I fixed it for you.... :)

I love mine in .308. Finished with the break in and working up a good load with 165 gr Accubonds, so I can send in to Leupold and get my CDS dial :D20160512_201458.jpg

Mine has a VX3i 3.5-10x40 Windplex ( thanks Predator Optics ). I wanted the Talleys, but my shop was out and I was impatient. Went with a very similar DNZ set up ( lightweight, 4 screws per ring, integrated ring/base ), happy with them so far and I believe price was similar. Medium height, seems to be just right.

http://www.dnzproducts.com/product/hunt-masters-2/

Back