My Name is Tony and I am an elk addict

BullyBull

It is true.... I am an elk addict and don't plan and recovering anytime soon!!!!
I have grown up hunting central Idaho my whole life and will be venturing out to Arizona this fall for a late archery elk hunt. I am excited to say the least but todays focus is filling my Idaho Elk tag. September rut Here I Come!!!

It is true.... I am an elk addict and don't plan and recovering anytime soon!!!!
I have grown up hunting central Idaho my whole life and will be venturing out to Arizona this fall for a late archery elk hunt. I am excited to say the least but todays focus is filling my Idaho Elk tag. September rut Here I Come!!!
This is my first ever elk hunt this year in Nevada and I am beyond excited for the challenge. I just got my first pronghorn in august with my dad also Nevada and am quickly becoming a hunting addict as well! I’m from Arizona and have seen the elk herds on the
I’m from Arizona and have seen the elk herds up up on the mogollon rim and there are some monsters up there. Came within about 15 yards of a herd bull as a teenager and will never forget it amazing! Good luck

Welcome tony . I also am an addict . It keeps me up at night. I get happy and then sad within moments of an encounter with the great beasts . I'm addicted to them and they are deathly allergic to me it seems. Tonight is the first night I have not been in the hills to give em what I got for em . Kinda sad to know I won't have the opportunity this evening . There's always tomorrow. Good luck this season.

Hi Tony. You found the right place for the Elkaholics Anonymous meeting.

Welcome Tony. Did my first Elk hunt this year in Nevada, archery! Enjoy the group, some great people here!

Welcome!!! Guys on here sure seem to be killing some very nice bulls lately. I’m sitting in Kentucky but still get excited seeing the pics and reading the stories and the almost daily updates that some folks post from the field. Good stuff for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back