My Hero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody tell me where I can download that song! :D

BTW what do y'all think, Russian?

Uhh ooohhhh...I think I hear the new background music for Moosie's next Deer Hunters of Idaho infomercial .... :D

Well very good i was wondering if ever end becosue i gave up but good think guy get tired :eek: of dancin movin his mouth i would , anyway that kool he got talent

Oh come on, a maroon? Y'all all know you sing with the radio on a regular basis. Heck, half of you probably can do a damn fine Garth imitation along with whatever booty shaking country boys do on the stage just so long as you think no one is watching. :D

I knew it. ;) " I cross my heart..."

Actually it's really better if I lip sync like the guy in the video. NOBODY needs to hear these dulcet tones. :rolleyes:

I always get a kick out of watching that clip, especially the eye brow lift. I agree, that dude ROCKS!!

I did a little hacking on the guy's site. Want another pic from your hero? Look bottom center. Also somewhere it implied the guy was singing in Dutch but I got the impression that he himself was Canadian. Can't confirm the last bit though, just inference.

ball.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back