My first time, be gentle.

hotdoggy10

Hello everyone. My name is Jerry and I'm looking for something new. NAHC is getting a little worn. I think I registered here a few years ago but couldn't find my password, so I just added 10 to avoid delay. I recognize many names here from NAHC, so I guess I'm not a total stranger. I like to crank it up a little now and then, but I promise to be respectful. Yukon Hunter will vouch for that, right YH? I'm gonna surf the sight and drop in here and there. Looks great.

Jerry

Well welcome back.
smile.gif

Welcome to the site hotdoggy10
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I think I lasted on NAHC site for about a week before I was Shanghai'd here
eek.gif
Oh yeah,,the new folks buys the booze for New Years
hump.gif
drool.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Jerry!!! Im soooo happy to see you here. I know what you mean about NAHC. I was telling Griz this morning that I think it must be related to end of year reports and the NAOG board of directors concept of the "bottom line!" Seems to happen around this time every year. Speaking of Griz; I would appreciate it if you guys would get behind his efforts on the Miscellaneous board because, if you don't it is going bye bye!
eek.gif
Welcome Jerry, this really is a well administered site. The patrons seem to respect that.
biggrin.gif

WELl... HIOT DAWG !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard !!We're in a Class of our own... Jsut which class I'm not sure yet. (Don't try to take the Jerry Springer title from me though
wink.gif
)

Hiya CG, you little sugar dumplin'. Hello Paws. Nice stompin grounds you've landed at. Hello YH, get ready dude, it's been awhile. And hello new friends. Thanks for the nice welcome.

Jerry

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Nice stompin grounds <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx for the Compliment.... We usually Kick new Members but with Nice comments like that.. HOW can we
wink.gif

On a Serious note, Welcome aboard !

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back