PEAX Equipment

My first bear knife

raybow 1

This was my first bear knife that I got when I was just old enough to walk. Unfortunately the first blood it tasted wasn't of a bear. Once I learned not to fall on it I started to enjoy it a lot more. Those bear didn't seem to like it much though. Heck I'd just jump on their back and they'de say uncle. The only ones that ever gave me trouble were the 400+ pounders. But with a little savy and a lot of cahonies they all came down the same! Like a rock!
bearknife.jpg
:rolleyes: :D :eek:

Here's a pic of me just after taking my first bear:
barbara2.gif
I was still a newbie, so I didn't feel comfortable using a shorter blade. :eek: ;)

WWWEEEEELLLL!!!!!!
One see's one as one wishes...No matter what the rest visualize.... :D :D :D

Thank you, Flipper! If you're nice to me I might let you touch one of my finely sculpted pecs, or get a peek at my rock-hard tushie.
:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Thank you, Flipper! If you're nice to me I might let you touch one of my finely sculpted pecs, or get a peek at my rock-hard tushie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is sure to kill a thread LMAO :D

Delw

Aw man i think im going to be sick. baaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :eek:

Hey Elkhunter maybe you need to make a post to Darren that includes that pic of "Don" pointing his finger :D :D :D

I think some one needs to head down and join Da F.A.G. boy's in the fishing section...I think they may just fit in....LOL!!! :D

Hey, if you guys will believe that bear pic you'll believe anything. :rolleyes: Either way, if I were...um...of questionable sexual orientation and I looked like that, would you really want to make fun of me? :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back