Caribou Gear Tarp

My Favorite Elk Diaphragm - Wish they'd bring it back!

MountainmanZ

No matter how hard I try I just can't match the sweet, sweet melodies that I get from my Raging Bull, with the original latex (pre-red stuff) ;) Wish they'd make a throw-back version.

Last edited:
It is back! The Raging Bull latex is back to clear! They must have heard you! (grin)

ElkNut/Paul

Really?! Do you have any in Paul? It shows the red fire storm stuff on their site. If you've got them, I'll place an order tomorrow! BTW, had fun wacking some prairie dogs this summer with that scope I ordered from you!

I had quite a few before this last weekend! (grin) We sold out but have a New batch coming in on Wednesday! That last several orders have all been the clear latex, I'm fairly positive the red latex was done away with all together! Thanks!

p.s. have you tied the Mistress? Awesome reed, it's the best All Purpose Reed I've used!

ElkNut/Paul

I just got a raging bull from sportsmans warehouse in Ogden, the only problem is I got a mistress along with it to try it out and I don't think I'll ever go back to the raging bull. The mistress is by far my favorite so far with the all star being up there as well. Corey Jacobsen just released a new call with rocky mountain with the first batch for sale to elk101 subscribers. Its called the "contender" I believe, it looks to be a lot like the mistress and all star. I can't wait to try it out.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back