my experience with a Montana Eichler Elk Decoy

cheeser

A letter to Montana Decoy:

I wanted to tell you my experience with your product. I have hunted elk 8 different times out west. Most years have been archery, last year I bought a elk decoy and I accidentally left it at home this year.

I purchased your Eichler decoy from Sportsman's Warehouse in Gillette, WY on Sept 13th. I immediately put it to use on my opener Sept 15th. I was disappointed as I opened the box and there was no draw string bag to put everything into.

The first day the rubber ends of the support sticks came off and were lost. A couple days later the elastic strings both came undone and now the sticks are in 4-6 individual pieces. The last day I used it the stitching let loose along the rear end and the spring steel was bulging out of the cloth.

Your product was terrible, I returned it to Sports Warehouse, but all they would give me was an IN STORE EXCHANGE. Now whatever I buy I am gonna have to pay shipping. I paid 115.00 I wanna be made whole.

As of yet I have not looked online to see if they have anything I am interested in. But when I do I would ask your company pay my shipping, as there is no Sportsman's Warehouse within 500 miles of me.

Sincerely

Last edited:
No, just to let others know my experience with the product, I don't wanna lampoon anyone's products but this was bad. Sorry I am still a little tired from the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back