Yeti GOBOX Collection

My apologies, Ladies!

Muskeez

I recently was conversing with a member by PM's and referred to this person as Sir. I wasn't corrected but I now believe that I may have spoken incorrectly. So if I have ever done this in the past to others, I apologize. As a guy that hunts with his wife and 2 daughters WAY more than any guys you'd think I would know better. Anyway, sorry about that ladies!

I recently was conversing with a member by PM's and referred to this person as Sir. I wasn't corrected but I now believe that I may have spoken incorrectly. So if I have ever done this in the past to others, I apologize. As a guy that hunts with his wife and 2 daughters WAY more than any guys you'd think I would know better. Anyway, sorry about that ladies!
At least your's was via PM - I accidentally referred to @Randy11 as her in an open thread -- my bad.

Aw, I don’t think any of us would bust your chops over it. We know we’re in the minority around here. Plus a lot of us intentionally avoid posting photos of ourselves online, so how are you to know?

Did make me chuckle to see @VikingsGuy turn the tables on that mistake with @Randy11 though. 😁
+1
AA.jpg

Aw, I don’t think any of us would bust your chops over it. We know we’re in the minority around here. Plus a lot of us intentionally avoid posting photos of ourselves online, so how are you to know?

Did make me chuckle to see @VikingsGuy turn the tables on that mistake with @Randy11 though. 😁

I agree with hunting wife !

I have been called much worse things than "sir".

Vikingsguy -----in all fairness to you, Randi on this forum is a female---so Randi, Randy11----easy mistake unless your up close and personal (-;

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back