My 2nd Montana walkabout Pt 2 , whitetail’s revisited and a Grizzly encounter!!

I’ve been freaked out a few times hiking in somewhere with a headlamp on in the dark and there’s a doe on the side of the Logging Road that blows you’re not the only one , And then it takes a second to figure it out

I though a chupacabra was coming for me. 🤣

After I got my composure lightning struck about 10 miles away and it started to sprinkle so I headed home and quit.

If any of you guys are looking for a cowardly hunting partner that gives up easily HMU.

OK, I cant hold my tongue any longer try as I might.

Moose Drool is absolute swill. On top of it essentially being modern rotgut, it seems like every person that ever visits gravitates toward it to give me. 500 other perfectly delicious beers on the shelf, yet somehow they always pick Moose Drool.

[/ducking for cover]

Moose Drool is absolute swill. On top of it essentially being modern rotgut, it seems like every person that ever visits gravitates toward it to give me. 500 other perfectly delicious beers on the shelf, yet somehow they always pick Moose Drool.

[/ducking for cover]
2189CD20-57C0-4ADF-99D9-254D6361C977.gif

[/ducking for cover]

No harm in sharing an opinion here ! I still haven’t found my favorite Montana beer yet , I seem to have been enjoying the Big Sky mixed 12 pack as for me I think almost all IPA’s suck

Back