Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Must see bear photo

Daily occurrence down there. We work a lot down there. You just can't believe what people will do. Especially there. It's like a magnet for all of the humans on the planet that are the most ignorant of how nature and common sense work. It's a sad example of what the world outside of here has become.

Daily occurrence down there. We work a lot down there. You just can't believe what people will do. Especially there. It's like a magnet for all of the humans on the planet that are the most ignorant of how nature and common sense work. It's a sad example of what the world outside of here has become.

Perhaps the majority of people today are so far removed from wild animals and have never ventured past their local park they have no clue as to how dangerous any wild animal can be.

I am constantly amazed at how low the fatality rate in Yellowstone is.

Or maybe it's more disappointment in how low the fatality rate is.

I am constantly amazed at how low the fatality rate in Yellowstone is.

Or maybe it's more disappointment in how low the fatality rate is.

Makes me think that we as hunters are a lot safer than we sometimes think, since we take the necessary precautions.

Last summer in YNP. And yes, that lady is an Asian. About 50 yards from bear eating on buffalo and she just kept wandering closer trying to get a better pic on her tablet. I just knew I was going to see it all go down...

Taken with a 150 yard cushion through my binos

Last edited:
Here's a couple I took with my iPhone last week. Not an Asian - he's Irish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 360
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 363
I love seeing the pictures of idiots getting too close to wildlife. Laughed so hard watching the video of that lady get bunted by the elk.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back