Must be tough

I think he does a remarkable job of directing the podcasts and keeping them on the track he wants.

I think he does a really good job of it now and he’s vastly improved since he started. The podcasts have come a long ways since the beginning, but he was a chronic interrupter for a while.

I'm gonna under cut Gerald, I'll come out and talk to you Eastern tenderfoots for a bus ticket, a good handful of scratch tickets and 2 cases of Yuengling.
Lord Chesterfield
Premium
Porter
Black and Tan
Lager
Lots of good choices there

I think he does a really good job of it now and he’s vastly improved since he started. The podcasts have come a long ways since the beginning, but he was a chronic interrupter for a while.

If you want to hear a chronic interrupter, listen to the The Hunting Dog Podcast with Steve’s buddy Ron.

If you want to hear a chronic interrupter, listen to the The Hunting Dog Podcast with Steve’s buddy Ron.

I just listened to the one with Steve and Bob St. Pierre. You ain’t wrong.

Is it chronic interrupting? I feel like some families maybe... "cultures" definitely the wrong word but I don't have a better one, just have a different rhythm to their conversations. My wife complains constantly about my families seeming "pressured speech", but I just see it as the way we talk.

Personally I would never have noticed Rinella if not for my wife giving me a hard time about it... alternatively Rinella, Ron, and I are just A-holes who like to talk over everyone because we think we have the most important opinion on everything.

The later hypothesis is probably true, but I'm going to hold firm to the former.

And nowadays he's usually pretty good about letting the other person eventually finish their thought. He comes across, to me, as a guy that has to say what he's thinking right now before he forgets lol. I love his podcasts and they rarely feel as long as they are.

And nowadays he's usually pretty good about letting the other person eventually finish their thought. He comes across, to me, as a guy that has to say what he's thinking right now before he forgets lol. I love his podcasts and they rarely feel as long as they are.

Dude needs to upgrade his RAM

Sometimes I wonder if people ever take a "pause-for-the-cause," and think about what they are about to post. Rinella and Newberg are the best in the industry and are the ambassadors for the sport that I love. The petty jealousy over what a person makes (so flipping what) God bless him. Both Newberg and Rinella speak the truth about our sport and the obstacles facing our hunting privileges. Both of these gentlemen have done more to bring new people into the sport, protect what we have, and call out policies and actions that are detrimental to our hunting.

Also, I know I was poking fun at Steve’s interrupting, but for the record I have zero problem with him making a grip for speaking engagements. Make hay while the sun shines.

Having worked on planning a few conferences, $15,000 for a keynote speaker is right in line with what I would expect to pay. This articles says anywhere from $1,500 to $30,000.

If you want to go with an outdoorsy type theme you can get Bear Grylls for only $50K!

Discovery Channel star Bear Grylls[2] speaks at events for a $50,000 minimum. He also travels from Europe, with travel fees to be paid by the client.

Rinella sounds like a bargain comparatively. On both the cost and the likelihood of not wanting to boo him off the stage.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back