This place is so interesting. So many different personalities. Never would I think to record and share data like that from a hunt. Cool and very useful post—thanks for sharing wllm. Congratulations on your buck.

This place is so interesting. So many different personalities. Never would I think to record and share data like that from a hunt. Cool and very useful post—thanks for sharing wllm. Congratulations on your buck.

I know, right? wllm has me feeling like I'm not putting near enough thought into my process. He also has me dying to know what's in his pack, other than 54.6 lbs of the good stuff and a sleep system. I feel like he's pretty dialed in for a guy that needs more time in the gym and at his high school track.

Great post and full of useful information.

It is amazing how many hunters tell you about packing out 150 pounds of boned out meat from an average sized mule deer. They have never weighed anything. We are lucky to get 50 pounds of cut and wrapped boneless meat from a California mule deer and sometimes it might be 40 pounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back