PEAX Equipment

Mtmiller

Thanks man. All I have is my work email and since they require it, I will probably have to pass. Govt. might frown on a bunch of spams.

On another note, I will be traversing your great state tomorrow on my way to a WI fishing trip. I will be the grouchy guy with a buttload of $70 gas receipts. :(

I expect you to have a nice buck on the ground by the time I get back. :D

Freakin oil mongers........just heard Bismarck is $3.19 today, and gonna take another jump before the weekend is over.... :MAD All the these companies needed was an excuse to jack the prices before the big Labor Day weekend....and boy did they get a perfect one in Hurricane Katrina :BLEEP:

It's bad enough I have to drive 60 miles one way to work everyday......but it's gonna equally deplete my hunting fund as well......I'm fortunate that where I work is also near where I bowhunt...the Missouri River bottoms.....

Good luck on your fishing trip....have a few cold ones for us, LOL..........hope to have a goat by the end of the weekend......if anything I'm sure I'll have some sort of pics up........ ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back