Yeti GOBOX Collection

MT resident deer & elk results are up

Your elk results were posted too? Nothing here so far; we'll see on elk.

Randy, I didn't even draw deer B. I'm hoping for an elk permit. You have a busy year. I saw about a 25" 4X4 last Thursday while running the M. It was 100 yards from the parking lot with another velvet 4X4.

Greenhorn:

Given how busy I will be, I will try a lot of archery trips on this tag. Before the unit went to limited, I found some good early season spots where they were hanging until late September.

Not even a "B" tag for you. Wow, I am feeling guilty at this point.

Hope you get that elk tag.

Big Fin:

You are going to have the busiest fall on record! I'm sure Idaho is out of the question now. How many points did you burn on the Bridger tag? Did your son draw too? Congrats.

Spitz:

Embarrassed to say, but I had no points going into the draw. Bad Bart talked me into applying, since he is always up there scouting. I hope I can recruit some of his help.

ID is definitely out of the question, according to the wife. But, she may relent, when I tell her that she and her sister can fly to Vegas for a few days, on my dime, change that, on my dollars.

Hope you get some good tags. Think my buddy the tooth doctor would let me on his lease, since they may not have any of these late buck tags?

Happy Hunting!

We'll have to talk to those tooth doctors about that one; could be a good possibility. I saw some pretty good mulies in there last year.

Congrats again; hopefully there'll be a large taxidermist bill at the end of the season.

My wife drew her cow tag. It'll be her first elk hunt and she'll be about 6 months pregnant to boot. Looks like I'll be the pack mule on that hunt.

schelmster

Big Fin, I was at the M tonight and ran into Spits :D

We looked at those muley bucks again. 24" 3X4 maybe 155. 20" 5X5, smaller but pretty. Habituated to people, easy money with a bow. It would be a great place to upset hikers and granolas on opening day of archery season.

A buddy of mine and his co-worker drew a Bridgers tag as well. Wonder if they gave more out this year?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back