Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT Ram

Awesome sheep. My wife shot a dark cape ram like that this year. It will be nice when it becomes part of the living room.

Awesome animals.

Taxidermy was done by same I have used since ‘94. Andres Taxidermy and Travis who has worked with him forever. I’m really happy with how it turned out.
View attachment 252836View attachment 252837View attachment 252838View attachment 252839
Great animals and wall!
Jerry has been doing my taxidermy since his shop was in Belgrade. He needs a few more like Travis working for him.
I think that the current number of mounts that they have done for me is 60 plus a few more "in his freezer."
My thread "48 years of memories" in the Trophy Rooms section shows all of the mounts that Jerry has done for me, plus a few from other taxidermists.

It's been a while since I read this thread. In the last hour I went back to your first post, then went through every page. GREAT POSTS!!!
You certainly put your time in and deserve that beautiful ram that you got.
I've enjoyed watching the sheep in the SP from 191 for over 40 years, but never bought a tag there. I remember a few years when it was Unlimited that the quota wasn't filled.
Again Kurt, Congratulations on a GREAT hunt, a GREAT report, and a GREAT ram!
(from another Kurt)

It's been a while since I read this thread. In the last hour I went back to your first post, then went through every page. GREAT POSTS!!!
You certainly put your time in and deserve that beautiful ram that you got.
I've enjoyed watching the sheep in the SP from 191 for over 40 years, but never bought a tag there. I remember a few years when it was Unlimited that the quota wasn't filled.
Again Kurt, Congratulations on a GREAT hunt, a GREAT report, and a GREAT ram!
(from another Kurt)
Thank you. It stinks that the naked hiker babe pic was removed, and the Barry Wood in the eye of the ram, but it was still a fun one to share. Still need to see that ram collection of yours someday.

Just read through the entire story @Greenhorn, my gosh what a commitment to your sheep tag! I hope to be as determined a hunter as you. Thank you for sharing this story. One of my favorites so far on the HT

Beautiful mount, and great wall
Of success! Some great animals on there

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back