MT OTC Bull!!!!!!

Awesome job, sounds like you had a great year. I bet your buddies will wanna follow you next year when you take off following tracks!

Sage I definately had a blessed year afield. I went to my girlfriends realitves place in NE to visit 2 weekends ago. While I was there I was able to connect on this whitetail buck. This year is gonna be really hard to ever beat. Yes my friends have already asked. I told them I'll take them if they show me their honey holes. All I get is ahhh I don't have any. I said well I guess you better start scouting for next year then. I do take friends out though jokes aside. I did get my co worker a
4x5 bull opening day of archery this year on public land. In turn he invited me to his cabin to hunt national forest. Thats where I got my bull. I just like hunting. Doesn't matter if I get one. I love watching other people get their animlas because I know how it feels to finally get something. The smiles are payment enough.

The elk below is my co workers archery bull

Attachments

• NE.jpg
    NE.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,941
  • elk.JPG
    elk.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 1,930
Congrats on a smoker bull! So... how many hours are going to be spent admiring that rack in the garage before he makes it to the taxidermist?;)

That is a great bull, but he overshadows the fact that you guys did well on deer, also. Good job on the hunt. You obviously did everything right. There is a lot of good venison in that pile!

Great Bull and awesome story! Can't wait until I can put my crosshairs on one! and he don't have to be anywhere near that big lol

I just finished up my euro mount last night. It took a little longer due to responsibilities at work. I did cape him out and am trying to find a place to get it tanned. I'm gonna get him shoulder mounted but not right now. Don't wanna drop that kind of money right now. I figure I can enjoy him this way then when the times right bring him to the taxidermist.

Attachments

• Euro.JPG
    Euro.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 408
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back