• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Mt Miller.

Moosie

Grand poopa
Drop me your # again Via PM or call me When ya see this . You know were to find my # .. It's on Every Bathroom wall

Moosie

Grand poopa
Troy... It's (666)big-stud .... At least thats what he told me it was. I jsut called the Pansey ASS and He's already in bed. I heard the Dog in the BAckground too... I'm no one to start rumors or anything... (HEHE OK, I actually like to start them
)

He's hunting in the AM while I'm working.. that dog !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Troy, I've hunted with Miller too... I didn't give him that #, he told me that's what it was. I think it's like calling a Left handed guy "RIGHTY"

Troy Jones

Stud? I went to school and college with Miller and that's not we call him. He did have a t-shirt that said, "I phuk on the first date". But he spent most of his time at the foosball table at chevy's lounge. I'm not good at foosball, so I spent my time a couple doors down at Jim's tap. Where they served whiskey in beer mugs. At least that's what I vaguely remember.

mtmiller

You guys keep up your chit-chat, I will be busy processing a freshly killed deer.

Losers

Oh by the way, don't call tonight either, I will be killing ducks in the morning.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-05-2003 16:15: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well.. HE's not back yet... USually by 10AM we're back with a limit... HUNMMMmmm He's really working for that 6 pack of Keystone

I'm guessing he slept in, He made his post last night at 10:22, He's usually in bed by 8PM....

mtmiller

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'm guessing he slept in, He made his post last night at 10:22, He's usually in bed by 8PM.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I got up, but felt like sheet. I guess a bottle of wine for dinner wasn't such a smart move.

As for ducks, we had a couple hundred land on top of us as we were throwing out dekes. I was pumped, but that was about all the action we got. I guess we should have blasted them then. I kept thinking if we didn't shoot, they would come back in smaller groups. My bad. I did end up getting two mallard drakes, but that is it. Guess I could have killed a couple of goldeneyes.

So as for the bet, I guess I lose. Checks in the mail.