PEAX Equipment

MT general elk party app question

gbfan

I came across a thread elsewhere on the web with some chatter about members that applied as a party of 3 this year, and only 2 of the 3 party members drew a license. All details being equal on the app, is this a common occurrence, that not all members would get a license in a party app with the way licenses can be released? I ask because myself and a buddy were looking into potentially applying together down the road.

I came across a thread elsewhere on the web with some chatter about members that applied as a party of 3 this year, and only 2 of the 3 party members drew a license. All details being equal on the app, is this a common occurrence, that not all members would get a license in a party app with the way licenses can be released? I ask because myself and a buddy were looking into potentially applying together down the road.
Happened to me this year too. My dad and I failed to draw general tags but I got lucky and got a "released" general tag and he did not.

Has been this way for awhile 3 maybe 4 years. When you apply as a group the group is together for the initial draw. Than in the released draw parties are broken up. So is very possible only 1 person draws. They also use your preference points in the released draw. So if you apply with 3 points and buddy with 1, avg 2, you with 3 would most likely draw a released tag while your body would have no chance of drawing.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back