Caribou Gear Tarp

MT 2014 Antelope Drawing

They already drew the deer b tags this morning. Nothing for me or the wife yet. Hoping for a cow elk and an antelope doe tag, an antelope buck tag would be a major bonus.

Pulled a breaks elk B tag. Along with the bull tag I drew hopefully will end the season with some full freezers. At this point I really don't need to draw antelope.

Sweet. Elk B for me.

I might be able to fill a couple of freezers this year. Extended family will be happy (if I do my part).

Sweet. My boss drew back to back tags over there. And I think a total of 3 from that district mounted in the office.

After pulling my elk tags, kinda why I don't want to get my antelope tag. Would give me another weekend of scouting for elk.

But if my wife gets her antelope tag, guess I know what I will be doing that weekend, with or without an antelope tag in my pocket.

Are they supposed to draw antelope today? For some reason I had heard Wed. for that drawing, but I am probably wrong.

After pulling my elk tags, kinda why I don't want to get my antelope tag. Would give me another weekend of scouting for elk.

But if my wife gets her antelope tag, guess I know what I will be doing that weekend, with or without an antelope tag in my pocket.

Are they supposed to draw antelope today? For some reason I had heard Wed. for that drawing, but I am probably wrong.

I think its this week sometime. So I would assume sometime between today and Wednesday. I know lots of people hearing about deer and elk B tags.

Probably not helping it come any faster, but I'm hammering the hell out of the refresh tab on the FWP bonus point page.

My points are gone, so it looks like after four years of trying, I did draw an antelope tag for my home state. Very happy about that. Not far from home and know where there are some decent bucks to be had.

I'm starting to feel guilty. My entire family put in for a unit with something ~20% odds, and of course I'm the only one that drew. I finally talked my wife into applying for antelope and I was really hoping she'd draw.

I now have a mountain goat tag, breaks bull rifle tag, a breaks cow elk tag, my general deer buck tag, a whitetail buck B tag, a hard to draw Wyoming pronghorn tag, a hard to draw Montana pronghorn tag, a bear tag, a lion tag, two turkey tags, and two wolf tags.

Last edited:
I now have a mountain goat tag, breaks bull rifle tag, a breaks cow elk tag, my general deer buck tag, a whitetail buck B tag, a mountain goat tag, a hard to draw Wyoming pronghorn tag, a hard to draw Montana pronghorn tag, a bear tag, a lion tag, two turkey tags, and two wolf tags.

You know what to do:

Quit your job. You'll find a new one in December

2nd choice archery only antelope for me...First time I have not drawn a rifle tag in MT in 21 years. Dang odds had to catch up to me. :mad:

Last edited:
2nd choice archery only antelope for me...First time I have not drawn a rifle tag in MT in 21 years. Dang odds had to catch up to me. :mad:

Still trying to figure out why I didn't put the 900 tag as a 2nd choice when filling out the app... oh well... live and learn for next year.

Still trying to figure out why I didn't put the 900 tag as a 2nd choice when filling out the app... oh well... live and learn for next year.

I think the last couple years they have been available leftover. Maybe you can still get one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back