Most comfortable bino harness?

KMWJR

I am 5'11", my optics are Maven b2's, looking for comfort and function in a bino harness. Not a fan of Kuiu, primarily looking at FHF, AGC, or marsupial. Looking for feedback thoughts in regards to comfort and function with these harnesses.

P.S.love the form in community here you guys inspire me!

I'd get one so that whatever straps that keep your bino to the case place no tension on them while in use. Also accessory pouch is nice for lens wipe or windchecker.

I really like my FHF and it s Montana made!

KUIU. Works as s pouch or just a harness. I have had a few over the years along with so many different kinds of gear. I switched to Kuiu a couple years ago and have gotten rid of everything else.

I have a FHF and love it. Previously I had an S4 which never fit right and didn't secure my binos. The FHF is very comfortable and the design is perfect. The quality is great, FHF hasn't given into supply/demand issues and switched to a lower quality production. Additionally His accessories are tops as well. Like Idahoarcherhunter said, the accessories/options are just as important and FHF leaves nothing desired.

Badlands has recently added to its line with a double pouch system. Binoculars on top, and at the bottom front another magnetic closed pouch for a rangefinder.

Love my FHF harness! I got the bino harness and the rangefinder pouch. I could not be happier with the quality and the fit.

I have the AGC KISS Max...I find it too bulky (or maybe I'm too bulky thus it gets in the way). Fits my Zeiss 10x42 with a touch of room to spare. It's still better than a strap around the neck but I'd consider an FHF or Marsupial as my next one.

I've used the Vortex Optics Binocular Harness Strap for the past couple years and while its not as impressive as some it doesn't cost as much either. Spent a lot of time with it strapped on and never been uncomfortable.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back