More poaching

mtmiller

I always like to do a quick FB check on names associated with said crimes. These two are not on my list, but we share common friends. :(

Investigations lead to charges for unlawfully killed bull elk and bull moose in north-central Montana

Two Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks law enforcement cases from the fall of 2020 were completed, including an unlawfully killed bull elk in Blaine County, and a bull moose in Phillips County.

Lucas Sterling, 42, of Columbia Falls, plead guilty to charges of hunting without a license and unlawful possession of a bull elk. Sterling killed the elk during the 2020 archery season in the Bear Paw Mountains in Blaine County. Sterling was hunting without the required special permit for the hunting district. He was ordered to pay $460 in fines, $1000 in restitution, and lost his privileges to hunt, fish, and trap for two years in Montana along with the other member states of the Interstate Wildlife Violators Compact.

Tyrus Brockie, 22, of Harlem, plead guilty to charges of hunting without a license, waste of a game animal, and hunting without landowner permission in November 2020 for shooting and mortally wounding a bull moose west of Malta.

“This was a case of someone carelessly shooting an animal with limited harvest opportunity in the region and just left it to waste,” said Malta-area warden Chase Sanderson.

Brockie was ordered to pay $1040 in fines, $1000 in restitution, and lost his privileges to hunt, fish, and trap for two years in Montana along with the other member states of the Interstate Wildlife Violators Compact.

In both investigations, the meat from the unlawfully killed animals was donated in the local communities.

Sterling's Extreme Outdoors? Is the the bull elk still posted on his Facebook page?
No idea, I quit watching hunting shows years ago (well a Newberg one occasionally)😀

I saw he had lots of followers, he must be important.🤥

Some history relevant to this.

Lucas - I've been watching his wolf hunting YouTubes like mad as he is a local guru at hunting such!

I'm stunned. I'm curious if he wasn't aware. I've not looked at the actual docket... Benefit of the doubt kinda deal - We gave Randy and Marcus a pass recently because we know their character. Not saying the two are the same though... anyone know the specifics?

edit:
Thanks @Bambistew for the HT linked discussion. He was very clear with the warden and shared all info. I hear what several shared in comments though internet is a world of hang the farker first! If it's an oops... hide the oops and hang the farker til his reputation is down the tubes...

Is he guilty? Sounds like a sure as chit is... though would someone of his character really be that bold to tag, etc..? F-ups happen though... wow!

Last edited:
Lucas - I've been watching his wolf hunting YouTubes like mad as he is a local guru at hunting such!

I'm stunned. I'm curious if he wasn't aware. I've not looked at the actual docket... Benefit of the doubt kinda deal - We gave Randy and Marcus a pass recently because we know their character. Not saying the two are the same though... anyone know the specifics?
I forget what Marcus did, mechanicals or lighted nocks in ID, self reported? I'm sorry, compared to Sterlings deal:
pulp-fiction-it-aint-the-same-league.gif

edit:
Thanks @Bambistew for the HT linked discussion. He was very clear with the warden and shared all info. I hear what several shared in comments though internet is a world of hang the farker first! If it's an oops... hide the oops and hang the farker til his reputation is down the tubes...

Is he guilty? Sounds like a sure as chit is... though would someone of his character really be that bold to tag, etc..? F-ups happen though... wow!

It's possible it could have happened as an honest mistake, very unlikely but possible. The way he addressed it doesn't make a guy want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
“ His first clients were two undercover Fish, Wildlife and Parks investigators.

One of the first things that he did after meeting the two men was invite them into his home to brag about the non-typical mule deer antlers that he had hanging inside. He told the men that he had purposely hit the deer with his truck so he could keep the antlers.”

WTF🤔🤬
This guy (Justin Hadley) is not just a poacher, he’s a complete friggin IDIOT! Like my old man would say, his mom should have raised a calf on the milk!

“ His first clients were two undercover Fish, Wildlife and Parks investigators.

One of the first things that he did after meeting the two men was invite them into his home to brag about the non-typical mule deer antlers that he had hanging inside. He told the men that he had purposely hit the deer with his truck so he could keep the antlers.”

WTF🤔🤬
This guy (Justin Hadley) is not just a poacher, he’s a complete friggin IDIOT! Like my old man would say, his mom should have raised a calf on the milk!
Is Justin the "instagram houndsman" that got locked up in 19 or 20 for beating his dogs and his wife?

Is Justin the "instagram houndsman" that got locked up in 19 or 20 for beating his dogs and his wife?
The one you’re thinking of got his parents to pay off his wife to drop the charges….it quietly went away. I seen a couple of the videos and they were fuc*ing sad.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back