Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

More libel against hunters

Nut

click here

They always have to call a poacher a hunter.

The ice might have broke up today with the warmer temps and the deer would have been free. But it is funny that the "do gooders" from the area didnt make any attempts to save the deer at all. :rolleyes:

The idiot also could have waited until Monday when archery alone was in season. Then it would have been perfectly legal to take 1 of the deer if he hadnt already taken a deer from the area. He also gave a interview to the tv stations. :rolleyes:

Also the stranded does were televised being there. Was asking the incident to happen. :rolleyes:

Rolling my eyes makes me dizzy :eek:

The image some 'hunters' display to the general public hurts hunting almost as much as loss of habitat.

There sure are a lot of people in this world that just don't stop for a minute and think of the ramifications of their actions..

Yuor right, there is nothing fair chase about this situation and being out of season is just more fodder for the fire. It's too bad it was done under the title of hunter. :(

Seems appropriate. Especially since the sherrif was already there...What a rock..
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back