MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

More free books

I'm not going to lie, I had no idea shipping books would be so friggin' expensive. Apparently they're trying to squeeze enough blood out of normal people to offset the losses (?) they're taking shipping everything for free for the big guys. @MT_Fin you probably could have bought them on amazon for half what USPS just charged and they were hands down the cheapest.

I'm gonna bring MRS45 into this when she gets home. She has been an online bookseller for years and knows all the shipping tricks. A couple of things can make a huge difference in shipping cost.

Use to be something about calling then a text book or something that got a great shipping rate. But that was a long time ago.

Seems like most items cost 10 times to return than you paid to have it shipped to you. That’s why Amazon is so popular.

I donate books to the local library. Their selection is generally awful. They're glad to get them.

I'm not going to lie, I had no idea shipping books would be so friggin' expensive. Apparently they're trying to squeeze enough blood out of normal people to offset the losses (?) they're taking shipping everything for free for the big guys. @MT_Fin you probably could have bought them on amazon for half what USPS just charged and they were hands down the cheapest.
Yeah, was definitely more than I figured it would be. Oh well, I appreciate it just the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back