More deer, still no bucks

Mini Moose

Well hunting almost everyday since the opener and i have only come up not seeing any deer 2 out of the 10 days,

Today was no exception to seeing deer but once again nothign but does, i am begining to reegret having not taken the only buck i have seen, so much for holding out for a bigger buck should have just taken the little guy iguess,

I have got until sunday to fill my tag in the region where i am at, after that there are a few places where it is open until the 31st but i don't know those areas well enough to go and hunt them, hopefully i will see the deer before it closes,

Happy Hunting

Good luck mini!
elkgrin.gif

Nut i wish it were an antlerless area, all i have seen is does, and one small buck, i am going on about 64 does and the 1 buck so there will be a letter written to F&G suggesting a controlled hunt for does or an open hunt for does, maybe even a youth hunt, anythign that can help thin out the does in the area

Tonight was another successful night of seeing deer but still no bucks again, 4 does, and lots of sign of other deer in the area, also alot of sign of elk in the area too

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back