More Colorado Poachers... No Jail

chuckchili

Just saw this on the local news this morning, I apologize if some has already posted it. Couple guys from Florida shooting deer and pronghorn just for the heads and leaving the meat to rot. The second guy has similar violations in two other states, was deemed to be “a threat to Colorado wildlife” and plead guilty to a felony but still no jail for either. I’d always like to see this type of offender get jail time, but I’d prefer that it be served in Denver County or similar so they may properly reflect on their crimes versus a rural county jail.

Timothy C. Draper: 20 year game license suspension, 2 years probation and about $6300 in fines/fees with forfeiture of weapons and equipment used.

Lawrence J Cowart: (Repeat Offender)- Lifetime game license ban, 3 years probation and about $2400 in fines/fees with forfeiture of weapons and equipment used.

Call or write your congreesmen and or senators and complain. If you don't do something it will never change.

Doesn't change the story, but one of those is an old and decayed dead head right?

They shot THOSE??? For just the horns? The shame would be worse than the fine.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back