Moosies weekend life.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Although some will think this is going to be me in a cross-dress outfit it's jsut a Few pictures of the last weekend....

My Oldest just turned 9 !!!!! He's making me feel old. Although him cutting the grass now is kind of cool !!!

Happy Birthday Little "O".

DSCF2568.JPG

After working all day at the office I go to the Shop and Build furniture with Warren for the new office. By Building furniture I mean he lets me watch and take pictures as he works *smile*

DSCF2589.JPG

DSCF2590.JPG

DSCF2593.JPG

DSCF2594.JPG

It's a work in Progress but it's comnig together..... Sleep ? Who needs sleep :D

Then.. there is Soccer. Nothing like having 2 boys in Soccer. Makes for Saturdays being long. Game to game.

Oscar is in a Older league and Play defender... He likes it and has alot of fun. He's in the green kicking it away from the red team :

DSCF2587.JPG

Then three is Zachary..... He plays a little more Agressive on the Offence. 9 goals were score on his team Sat and I won't say How many he scored. I jsut wish I had a Picture of all of the ones he did... That being said I caught one or two of them. I dropped him off becasue we were late and Ran back to the street and Ran BAck withthe chairs for my wife and Missed his First goal in the first 1 minute of the game.... But I did Catch the next one :

DSCF2572.JPG

DSCF2573.JPG

DSCF2574.JPG

He is good at breaking away and driving it in..... It's a Young age and Fun to watch them at that age. I tried the Vid cam on the camera and it worked a little :

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/gallery/showimage.php?i=17234&c=396

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/gallery/showimage.php?i=17233&c=396

And Our office is getting in shape. Here are some Pics :

Looking at the front door :

1front.JPG

Conference area before :

2conference.JPG

Area after we put in the Table we built and a Few pictures :

22_806861.JPG

Open Cadd space (Currently mine and Warrens space untill we finish building the desks :

3Desk.JPG

Zoomed into that corner a little and our desk... OHH yes, Thats a 24" Widescreen monitor with a dual 19" next to it !!!!!

33.JPG

Standing next to the desks looking at our soon to be closed door offices :

4office.JPG

And our Reception area that the Desk isn't finished yet but we do have a Picture of 2 Velvet Elk hanging on the wall....

11_616583.JPG

Also, Jsut got done (Almost) with the DHI 1/4 ly magazine :

temp.jpg

Other then that , A little Yard work for the Spring, 25'x25' garden, some fruit trees, a couple house rentals to do spring work on, and the Office stuff set up (Minor stuff, hardly a thing to do...... ;) ) I'm pretty board lately.

Anyone with a good idea of what I can do to keep from getting board ?

Looks like youre pretty busy! Thats a nice cover, ive seen better...but that one is nice! :)

TUFF

Geez, why dont you think of something constructive to do instead of sitting around being bored.
Its good to see that little Oscar is doing well at soccer. My nephew has been playing since he was 5 and is now playing semi pro. Time flies.

LOL TUFF, I know..... boring. I know a guy that put together alot better covers and I'll bug him this next time time. I was busy doing a couple other items so I jsut threw together what I could :p

This has Actually been a relaxing weekend for a change. After a Crazy week, This weekend I got to take a Nap yesterday, in between 2 soccer games, running my mom to church and back, an Easteregg hunt, Dinner at the Stewarts, some yard work, watching Dick and JAne (Which was a Typical great Jim Carry movie), cleaning house and working on the office furniture.

Nothing like a Relaxing weekend for a change... I almost feel guilty :p

BAd news is yesterday was opening for bear and turkey..... I didn't get out nor have plans to for a while. Soon though.. real soon.

AWESOME!!! That desk looks good.. New office looks GREAT! Way to go man.. I got a feeling your bound to do great things.

Zach is kicking some major ass playing Soccer too.. WOW!

Thanx Ol' BOB !!

schmalts said:
need some dead animals on thos office walls

Well, Although I have a couple hunting pictures, I probably won't have any Dead Critters on the Wall. One of our "almost" clients is from Cali and far from a hunter. I definately NEVER brownnose, but with 1/2 mill contract on the line we probably won't push it either :D

Cool design for the table. Looks good and looks simple to build.

IT t'was, You should Stop by the Office tomorrow check it out and Buy me a Burger for lunch. I'm guessing you have nothing to do anyways right :D

Good things ? I hope to jsut be doing things ;)

Lunch might be a possibility on Monday. Actually, we should do it, as we got chit to plan. And I also had heard rumours I was gonna have to have lunch with you later in the week with BK and Wally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back