Moosies Vacation

Moosie

Grand poopa
Jsut got Back from CanCun Mexico.. It was a Party town for sure. Although I didn't take Many Scenery Pictures I took a few. I have some from Snorkling that just need Scanned in but here are some Random Pictures to pass the Time and Kill more Ban width .. Heheh

Hereis 2 pictures looking out the Hotel :

DSCF0373.sized.jpg

DSCF0377.sized.jpg

We went with our good Friends Warren and Krissel and here is a Picture of all us 4 :

DSCF0382.sized.jpg

A beach Picture :

DSCF0383.sized.jpg

Me with Sand in my eyes :

DSCF0390.sized.jpg

UN BUENO Senorita !!!!!!

DSCF0393.sized.jpg

My Wife even thought of you guys as we were ther.. As we couldn't buy each and Everyone a Gift, We took a Picture for everyone.

DSCF0400.sized.jpg

The Bus Rides anywere was only 6 pesos.. About $0.60. We took the Bus everywere, I also Let my belly hang out, I figure no one knew me and I was with a Hotty so It had to mean I had money or was Hung ... *SMILE*

DSCF0403.sized.jpg

We went to a Brazilian Dinner, I ate 10x too much food but had a BLAST. It was Warrens aniversary so we had a good time :

DSCF0407.sized.jpg

Gonig to Xel-ha (pronounced Shell-HA ). It was a snorkling area :

DSCF0413.sized.jpg

DSCF0414.sized.jpg

But first we stopped at Tulum, some Ruins or old rocks or something ...

DSCF0423.sized.jpg

Xel-Ha :

DSCF0436.sized.jpg

And what would a Moosie Vacation (Or hunting trip or anything) be without one of these .. Or two.. Or three ... :

DSCF0444.sized.jpg

W.T.F. does ths mean ?!??! !!!

DSCF0450.sized.jpg

And what would a Trip be without Fishing ? I'll have more pics and Short video of some Catches.. but heres a Few pictures :

DSCF0452.sized.jpg

Benita Tuna :

DSCF0454.sized.jpg

a Grunt (And yes the fish and not me :

DSCF0455.sized.jpg

Warren with a nice Baracuda :

DSCF0457.sized.jpg

Vicki even got into the Fishng spirit for One fish.. then it was Back to Relaxing and doing other things. She's more of a City Chick but deals with my BAd Habits Well. *SMILE* Can you tell she doesn't even want to hold this thing ? It took her 2 failed attemps till connecting on the 3rd try.

DSCF0462.sized.jpg

PARTY on Folks !!!!!!!

DSCF0484.sized.jpg

Nice pictures Fatty. I am down to 205 and dropping...... what about you?

Moosie,
I see you are just like most of us and married waaayy over your head. :D :D .

Didn't take the little guys?

Looks like you and your better half had fun.

Nemont

[ 06-24-2004, 13:30: Message edited by: Nemont ]

MOOSIE!!!!
EEEEEEEUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
How bout a disclaimer next time BEFORE you put up TOPLESS photos??!! :D :D

Chas

Beinvenidos A Casa!.. Soy muy felicidad el tiempo fue fantastico.. Entonces a trabajar... sin mas vacaciones.... No trabajo, no dinero.. no dinero, no comida... pero para todos, amor, salud, y dinero y tiempo para gustarlos...

:cool:

WHC, I didn't post the ASS pics... yet ;)

Acon, thanx It was Fun, It was good to get away from the Daily Stress and Kids and Cell Phone and Email And work .. and .. and ....here ;)

Schmalts, I was 209 when I left, the Night I came Bck I was 218, as of tonight (after 2 nights of the Chts
I'm back to 209.... But I'll go toe to toe wit hya in the hills any day Skinny !!!!

ElkChsr, It was and Thanx man !!

Nemont, I sure Married the Right chick..... Speaking of head ;) J/K We did have fun and Left the Rug rats at home. Was a good break but glad to be back here with them.

Nut/Kraven/Elkhunter, Thanx guys, I was wondering on the Way home a Little bumpy but we made it.

Chas, Take a Picture with your Shirt off an Post it...... OHHHhhh if you ever want to wash your size 46 shorts on my Washboard stomach feel free :D

Del, Thanx the Wife for the Note, she did it.

Danr.. UHhh... Buenos Dias, Senoritas, and Margaritas !!!

T-bone, Since ya Couldn't make it with us this year, How about next ? At least make a Week trip with me in Sept then again in November.... OHHH you already are !!!!

I'll get a Few other Pictures up, We had several cool things HAppen. Parasailing with the Wife was Fun. We got pulled over and Out Driver Got arested one trip and we had to take another Taxi..... We got Jipped on a Bus ride once and then the Bus only went 4 blocks before breaking down. ME and about 6 college boys Got out and Pushed the Bus to try to jump it but no luck. We at least got it out of the intersection !!! Let's See, I'm sure alot more happened but I can't remember right off the cuff.

All I have to Say is I'm glad I didn't go down with Wylee, When me and the Wife went on a Jungle tour and We played follow the leader in the Sprint boats I'm guessing him and Me might have gotten in a bit of trouble... Or kicked out of Mexico .. HEHE !!!

Glad you enjoyed your vacation! :D I think you probably deserved it you little old type "A" bureaucrat you! (Nice pics too man!)

Welcome back boss. Glad too see you and the mrs. Moosie had a great time. Nothing like fun in the sun with good friends and family
elkgrin.gif
:D

Moosie,
Like EVERY "legend in their own mind" your mirror is a bit distorted!! :eek: :eek:
BTW, sorry but I'm 185lbs soaking wet(eat more venison)!!!! :D :D :D

Chas

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back