Moosie

ok mini moose

do you want to explain why you got deleted and as far as I know moosies is not back up.

He and i struck a deal for me to take over the live chat!!

now if you want to be truthful about why you were banned and not delete a post before anyone can read my version instead of your teary eyed version.

Go right ahead

RedFoxy
Owner - BULLSHOOTERS LIVE CHAT

Ok REd Foxy, One of your mods is a peice of shit, and was being a )#$(*))@, so i said something a little over the line of what he said, and he got pissed and banned me, if he is going to dish it out he should be able to take it, big deal if i said somethig about veterans of vietnam, everyoen hear allready knows wear i stand on the situation of people that go to war

In plain words i called one of your mods a "BABY KILLER" and he cried and banned me

ya happy now?

For your information and i noticed you omitted the transcript i have
included to you :

I have deleted mini

REASON :

DO NOT approve a member by the name of mini I have deleted this member for
slandering a Veteran in our chatroom. The comment was inexcusable.

If he is approved I will lynch whoever approves him.

We are not in the days of the 60's
<Mortis> PK... not sure.. altho Carter was in the Sub Service while in the
Navy
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> <Jigmaker> rrrrrrrrrrrrrrighr on TK
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> <JUDGE_Dredd> i dont get mad i dont get even i get
medicated
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> <Mortis> 51... Retired Marine.. and my youngest is
older then you
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> <TK> lol JD
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> <mini> did you go to veitnam
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> <mini> ?
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> <Mortis> yes
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> <mini> well then why are your kids still alive, if
you killed babies there why didn't you do it hear
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> He said some nast shit to mort
[00:42] <Quigley_Sharps> nasty

I will not now nor ever tolerate this type of human in our room.

Rabbit and RedFoxy
Bullshooters - Lobby - Owner and Administrator.
http://64.85.20.116:8252

NOW BE JUDGED BY YOUR PEERS !!

i allready said, that i called him a baby killer, your post ios a little delayed, and mine as well save the effort that i sent you an email back dsaying that you can die aof a comunicable disease androt in hell i admit to that too

[edit]nobody knows i am a dick please don't expose me
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-21-2003 23:56: Message edited by: Mini Moose ]</font>

I do not appreciate the personal attack here nor the one in your email. You keep digging a deeper hole.

This topic is closed as far as I am concerned.

Moosie shall receive the email i received this morning as has your ISP provider.

If anyone wants information on this do not hesitate to contact me!!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-22-2003 03:45: Message edited by: RedFoxy ]</font>

Just my opinion, but a certain amount of "respect" should always be given to the men and women of our military, who put their lives on the line to defend our country, after all they are just following orders.

Red fox, Thanx for the Post. But one thing we DO NOT do here is tell people what they can say or do. We let people have fredom of Speach , thats part of the reason we were in Vietnam or any other war. I think sometimes we as a nation forget that. Mini wasn't over the line for his thoughts. I'm guessing his Delivery wasn't all that good but he's in his Teens, Hell, I'm 30 and still learning.

That being said, I think the Admin didn't like what Mini had to say and he banned him. Mini posted on the above thread exactly what he told the Admin and then you said he left stuff out.

If people can't say what they feel, then Why do We even Fight for our Freedom ?~?~ Then we fight and KILL people in Vien.

I will be looking for a New Chat soon. Thank you for all your Help, but it seems that the Not letting anyone in with Hotmail and Yahoo (Paranoia) and not letting people speak their mind is a Bit much for us and doesn't fit with us at this time. It just doesn't fit with the Freedom of speach that we like to have.

I'll check Emails later and Drop you a line.....

(Mini, I backed you up for your Freedom of speach, But you're still a Dumb ass
rolleyes.gif
) (See how that works ?)

CJCJ, "Just my opinion," ? Well good to see you having one and Expressing it. "Mini" thinks that War isn't warrented. Thats his Opinion. Welcome to Frredom so Speach 101 !!!

RedFoxy there was somethign left out, and that is what your mod said to me, lets recall, and TK can back me up on this one,

Since i don't copy and paste(iwas banned to quickly to do so) i will just type out some of the things your Mods aid to me

If you wanna see 19 you'll change your font
i reply with, so now your threatening me
and he replys with, i don't make threats i make promises,

and then you guys know what happened from there
Tk also just jhking around used yellow font and asked if that was ok, and Clitoris(or mortis what ever his real name is) threatened him as well, looks like you have some great people looking over your chat over there foxy

aside from quigley sharps all of your mods are peices of shit

Moosie thanks for having my back, and i know i am a dumb ass no need to express it

Moosie thats why i "hang" out here so much, i love the fact that we have so much "lattitude" here and can voice our opinions, thats why i gave mine on this thread, there is a certain line that i won`t cross and that would be attacking someones [wife or kids] but that`s just me. Without freedom of speech there is no "freedom" .I LOVE this place!

Well I guess I got banned too. I couldn't sign on last night so I emailed asking RedFoxy why it wouldn't let me access it and today I got an email and all it had on it was a link to this thread.

Mini's mouth got him Busted HAHAHAHA

I knew it was going to happen,

Now that being said I echo what moosie say's thats why Hunttalk is so great
wink.gif

Delw

How Mini join the club. now you can say you been banned
biggrin.gif

And you TK you Little s... what did you do.
wink.gif
Like I dont know the way you are.
biggrin.gif

I would have banned you too. I think that what you said was stupid, and you probably don't know the first damn thing about Vietnam!

i would go in there but i cant get in because i use hotmail and yahoo. i support all veterans but not everyone does. that is what they fight for the right to use your own mind and not be led. everyone here has an opinion and sometimes it blows up a bit but usually blows over. mini i support you, you little twit

I got the Chat think Figured out. Teaming up with another guy. WILl UPdate by the end of the day .....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back