Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Moosie

WH's OutdoorsChick

How did you get the Nick name MOOSIE :D

WHY NOT BEARIE

You are board aren't ya

When I first got to the Hunting boards I wanted to have elkaholic

( I also own http://www.elkaholic.com )

But as luck would have it that was taken.. So Was Elk hunter, deer hunter, Deerslaer, Etc..

Butt Moose Hunter wasn't so I used that one. From there I was Called "MOOSE".Then my Buddy DS coined the Phrase MOOSIE and I used it since. I had my own board going atthe Same time and When I opened the New one I switched to "Moosie" because By then I started having a "REP" around the hunting boards ... Good or Bad ;)

But I've shot 2 moose too so It kind of fits...

But Moose are Big and Dumb so thats the only thing not in common ;)

WyomingTim, I paid for 10 Years on the Domain.... MAybe I might do something with it down the road. Had 2 offers on it but both were for hardly anything. Hell, that name should bring something at somepoint ;)

its the member of the deer family he most closely resembles,,,,big and dumb,,,,oops,,,i feel a banning coming on

280... Why don't you Unlock your block for PM's or Give me an Email where I can Actually Email you at ? :D

EDIT (You know I'd go edit your profile but I don't do stuff like that :D :D ) Buuahahahah !!!

Originally posted by wyomingtim:
Dang Moosie, why is elkaholic.com still active? I just looked at it and it was last updated in 2000. Just let it go man, let it go. :D
LMFAO...

NO NO don't let it GO , Lets Bring it back alive, I can help you with that Mooooooooose Man

ODC... NO time to mess with stuff. This place and a Few other things keep me busy about full time ;)

280.. then Answer them :D

Back