Caribou Gear

Moosie you is a movie star

HAHA... thats Funny....... I've had people comment on that video that you'd never Believe :D :D Thanx for the Ego boost, My head wasn't big enough already ;)

IB's hat should go on Ebay..... I bet it would fetch a pretty penny !!!

I'd love to see some of the comments if/when it hits MM. Yea, the hat cracked me up.

Moosie said:
HAHA... thats Funny....... I've had people comment on that video that you'd never Believe :D :D Thanx for the Ego boost, My head wasn't big enough already ;)

IB's hat should go on Ebay..... I bet it would fetch a pretty penny !!!

Reality check & another Ego Boost

Reality Check:
You're not that popular. AlaskaCub got the link from a post I made on another forum we frequent.

+1 Ego Boost
I referred to you as my "friend" within the post. Doesn't that make you feel all warm inside knowing I consider you a friend?

http://www.pristineventures.com/cgi/messageboard/board.pl?b=cc,m=1167601676

Big-Sky, thanx for the link. First I show up in a Montana's New's paper, a Token picture in Eastmans Journal with Lilly's bull, then on 24 Hours website.... Next, who knows, Jay Leno ?!?!?! ;)

Ovis... true that. I feel honored and blessed to be mentioned in a post as your friend. Nice post. That had was Kick A$$ !!

Well, I think I'm done with 24 hour again, I go there once a year.. make a Couple posts. Tell those guys to Kiss my A$$ and then wait for another year or too....... OHH well, back to planning hunts for this year I guess :p

Back