MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Moosette' (pics)

Congratulations!...nice lookin family you have there. Don't sell a daughter short...mine hunts/fishes/camps with me and can out shoot all the boys at deer camp. Daughters keep dad's hearts soft. Enjoy!

Congratulations Moosie. I'm sure that after all these tries, Mrs. Moosie is glad you finally got one right. Guess we all know who is going to run that household when she gets a little older.

Way to go Moose man

I'm wondering if this little missy is going to be tough as nails or spoiled rotten... :)

Congrats moosies, I've always said girls are tougher than boys, good luck with her, and the older brothers, also. Great looking basketball team ya got there.

Congrats Moosie. You got it right this time:D gotta give the Wife a girl after that many tries you know

Congrats and glad you all are doing well. She will have to be one tough girl to keep up with your boys.

Nemont

Congrats, Oscar --- your family has been enriched! I expect Vicki is thrilled. And not to worry, Lily already has 4 bodyguards to look out for her ('course she'll probably run the household by the time she's two --- they'll have to learn to deal with it --- lol) ...

Lv2hnt

Great looking clan there, Oscar. Congrats to you and the wife on another good-looking upstart! I am glad our daughter is the oldest, as she runs herd on the boys, but I would venture a guess that Lilly will have those boys wrapped around her littlest finger.;-)

All the best,

Matt aka Shortside

Congrats to you and the missus on the wonderful new addition to the family. Speaking from experience that little girl will definitely have you wrapped around her finger in no time. Enjoy your new blessing.

Congrats to clan Moosie!!! Can't wait to hear the stories about the first kid that asks her on a date... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back