Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Moore 9/11 was no eye opener.......

IdahoCritterGetter

If anything, made me find him distasteful and back my stance on his un-patriotic actions in this "Fictionmentary"! He has also been the new spokesman for International terroist with adding Carlos the Jackal to his list of fans! Hezbollah offered to help get Moores film distributed in Syria, and now Carlos the Jackal is drawn to his writing. And for those who are not sure of Hezbollah and whom they are Terrorism Q&A Link Read for yourselves and you make the call. As for what I previously said in post that I would not pay good money to go see it I Did Not cause I refuse to support Him, I did download it and suggest if you feel the same way and don't want to waste your money on something that may bore you to death With Bush is the devil message, to do the same and make the call for yourself! Do the research and speak your voice!
usa.gif

You didn't find a single point in the movie to be thought provoking? Not a single thing moved you to question Bush's motives???

Are you sure you downloaded the correct movie, and not the Paris Hilton tapes???

How did you feel watching the Mom in Flint talk about her son?

What were your thoughts while Dubya was reading My Pet Goat?

Provoking no, to say the least, suspicious of the liberal narriation and deceit of the "Fictionmentary" Yes! I can say I have watched it 5 times now and not been suaded by Moore and his B.S., In order for me to take someone serious they must not think with a demaocrat/liberal get the republicans out of office mind and that my friend is Moore in a summary! I believe in looking at both sides and keeping an open mind with facts not fiction. I like fiction as much as the next feller but I do not base important factors presidential elections, homeland security, and etc... not conspiracy therories!

I don't think anyone should look at (Moores 9/11) as a resource for knowledge and I pitty those whom do, that doesn't mean I don't question Bush and think he is without mistake, I do however believe Saddam/Iraq was just weither their is/was Weapons of mass destruction or not anyone that thinks otherwise needs to do a little research on Saddams leadership record and thousands hes tourchered and killed thruoght his reign! Lets keep one thing in mind, Bush gets information from a multitude of resources foreign and domestic on which his presidential acts our deployed. But all you hear in the liberal media and how it's all Bush's fault for everything!!!

Oh yea as for the mom in flint she has every right to feel the way she wants, but Thats one woman and I honestly do not believe she speaks for every person whom has lost a child in the war, matter of fact I imagine many parents, along with the grief, feel a great deal of pride that their children fought and died for this country and for the chance that one day Iraqians can live without fear from a leader like saddam, whom kills innocent women and children of his own country because in his eyes they have no useful value, and many other sad atrocity's that they have lived with for many years! Look at Saddams record, look at the literally thousands he's killed mainly woman and chidren for what justification, Then question those whom question the USA justification for invading Iraq!

If your open-minded and un-like moore you may get some information on DECEITS from Moores 9/11 before you take any truth from it! In the end if you feel the same and think of Moore as a resource of knowledge then lastly I can only say "We agree to Disagree"!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back