Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam times have changed! Back in my day on a Saturday night we’d drink whiskey then go to town looking for a fight. These days it seems on a Saturday night we drink whiskey and we post to hunt talk looking for a fight.
At least he was honest. Most of the people who start these threads begin with a lie like “ I’m not trying to get into politics “ or “ Lets don’t turn this into political thread “ which BTW means I’m about to say something to enrage like half of you but don’t you dare say anything back. 😂

"... I asked you a question, thought you might have the conviction to answer. I guess not. ..."

I can tell you what to do with your "guilt trip", but I think you've got a pretty good idea.
Trump was found "not guilty" time and time again, yet nearly a year since he left office, the "left" continues to "obfuscate and exaggerate". 🤔!
Number one, I don’t waste my time on guilt trips. If you perceived it as such, that’s your problem.

Number two, my original question had absolutely nothing to do with whether your boy was acquitted or not. Apparently you cannot discern the difference. I guess mocking people at a public appearance is acceptable, but criticizing Tucker Carlson face-to-face is not.

Number one, I don’t waste my time on guilt trips. If you perceived it as such, that’s your problem.

Number two, my original question had absolutely nothing to do with whether your boy was acquitted or not. Apparently you cannot discern the difference. I guess mocking people at a public appearance is acceptable, but criticizing Tucker Carlson face-to-face is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back