Montana tag Draw

I already have my NR deer combo in hand, applied on a party app with my Dad, Brother, and Nephews for deer permit...low odds so not expecting to draw.

If you logon to the portal online does it show you holding your NRN license? Mine is still not showing up.
This is my first year doing this, so I don’t know if they show up as they are processed or not until the draw date.
Since we have to send all that paperwork in by snail mail and trust someone to process it, I’m a little nervous considering their stellar history of a smooth draw.

If you logon to the portal online does it show you holding your NRN license? Mine is still not showing up.
This is my first year doing this, so I don’t know if they show up as they are processed or not until the draw date.
Since we have to send all that paperwork in by snail mail and trust someone to process it, I’m a little nervous considering their stellar history of a smooth draw.

Yes, its showing up. I had my Brother buy my NRN license at the Missoula office so it probably showed up right away.

I'm really hoping a Mt goat tag is in my future. But I won't complain if a sheep tag pops up either.

I’m convinced I’m going to draw a special tag so I’ve begun my pre-season training early.

Attachments

• 0C6C5FA7-0A2F-47C7-AE2D-DF488E658D7B.jpeg
    0C6C5FA7-0A2F-47C7-AE2D-DF488E658D7B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
I’ve got a big game combo and pronghorn application in. Plan to buy Bear and Turkey OTC when we get there.

I’ve got a big game combo and pronghorn application in. Plan to buy Bear and Turkey OTC when we get there.
How do u put in for pronghorn when u have a big game combo app in ? Concerning the conservation license , so u bought 2 conservation licenses or how that work ? I’m in for big game combo also but when I try apply for deer b or pronghorn it doesn’t realize that I already paid for conservation and try’s to attach that automatically to my app fees

They are both archery - not sure - it’s all new to me. Once I got my ALS I got online when they released pronghorn and applied - it was a 900-20 application, if that makes any difference.

They are both archery - not sure - it’s all new to me. Once I got my ALS I got online when they released pronghorn and applied - it was a 900-20 application, if that makes any difference.

Ok good luck to you I hope you get your desired tags !

How do u put in for pronghorn when u have a big game combo app in ? Concerning the conservation license , so u bought 2 conservation licenses or how that work ? I’m in for big game combo also but when I try apply for deer b or pronghorn it doesn’t realize that I already paid for conservation and try’s to attach that automatically to my app fees

I am wondering the same thing. Trying to apply for pronghorn now and it still tries to charge me for the conservation license.

I am wondering the same thing. Trying to apply for pronghorn now and it still tries to charge me for the conservation license.
Deadline for that isn’t until June so I’ll just wait until after I draw my big game combo and then do it

What am I missing here that’s confusing?
Your conservation isn’t showing up because you don’t have one because it comes with your combo, which has yet to be drawn for.

If you guys have any trouble just call the Fish&Game office in Kalispell Montana they are more than happy to help you out !!

Best of luck on the Speed Goat draw !!

MT.PERCHMAN

Been like this for years .... amazing the system doesn’t pickup that we already paid for it - thing is the conservation license is a add on to the NR combo and since we technically haven’t drawn it yet we technically don’t have a conservation license . I get it

Is today the day.... or are we gonna have another test run because fwp didn't draw the tags they wanted?

Back