Montana regulations??

mtmuley

Quotas are set every two years. I think you'll find things pretty much the same as last year. Been this way a long time. mtmuley

8andcounting

Ok it's still nice to put in early - regs should be out when apps come out .

tjones

Quotas are set every two years. I think you'll find things pretty much the same as last year. Been this way a long time. mtmuley

Actually permit numbers and quotas within established ranges can change every year, season structure every two years.

8andcounting

The packet you need to be able to apply for elk and deer permits has been available for weeks.

http://fwp.mt.gov/hunting/licenses/buyApply/newDeadline/

I know, thanks tho . Point is for people that are new to the website or new to hunting Montana its an awful system.......... the regulations don't come out til march, and the hunt planner is worthless until they do come out, ask me I think its worthless period.... I love Montana, and fwp overall does great job, just takes time to learn the system. Ive been hunting Montana now for 16 years and still get confused sometimes .

MTborn64

I have had the 2015 elk and mule deer permit packet on my desk for a couple of weeks now.

mtmuley

Thanks Tony. Misunderstood that. I guess it doesn't bother me as to when the regs come out because I apply for the same permits every year anyway. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stan5677