Montana NR Big game combo draw odds

Exactly, but for those thinking only about this year, or who don’t want to pay the $100 for the point, it could be something to explore.
Totally get it, that's what I plan on doing. I'm going in with 0 and putting it in the lords hands, LOL. I didn't draw last year and still had a great fall in Montana with an OTC cow tag and an archery antelope tag. Should have points for a rifle antelope and a Whitetail B tag so that'll get me through. I'm a terrible elk hunter anyway :)

Totally get it, that's what I plan on doing. I'm going in with 0 and putting it in the lords hands, LOL. I didn't draw last year and still had a great fall in Montana with an OTC cow tag and an archery antelope tag. Should have points for a rifle antelope and a Whitetail B tag so that'll get me through. I'm a terrible elk hunter anyway :)
How do you get an OTC cow tag if you didn't draw a combo tag. Please explain.b And also explain how you can get a deer B tag if you don't draw a combo tag. Thanks

How do you get an OTC cow tag if you didn't draw a combo tag. Please explain.b And also explain how you can get a deer B tag if you don't draw a combo tag. Thanks
You don’t need a combo to draw a B tag. A combo gives you a general tag(s).

General and B are different. Some B tags are OTC and some are a completely separate draw from the NR combo.

Yes. I talked to an outfitter the other day. In addition to getting an extra point, they also apply as a group. They said you can draw every year as a NR as long as you are going through the Outfitter.
i guess an outfitter is the way to go

You don’t need a combo to draw a B tag. A combo gives you a general tag(s).

General and B are different. Some B tags are OTC and some are a completely separate draw from the NR combo.
Ahhhh. Didn't know that. I'll have to reassess.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back