Montana Mulie

Elkwhisper

Had access to a great private ranch to hunt this year in one of the limited draw units for Mule Deer. I missed a heck of a nice buck during archery season and passed on 50 or 60 others before taking this one with my rifle. He is a real nice deer, and I just couldn't let him walk away. The fact that I had a buddy with the camera rolling behind me when I took the shot made it that much better. I am sure this ranch can produce better bucks, so next year I will try and hold out a little longer. In the meantime, I am just as pleased as punch with this "little fella".

Elkwhisper

Attachments

• DSC03219.JPG
    DSC03219.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 507
Great looking "little fella" whisper. I can't wait to see what a real toad would like;) :) Good job and thanks for the pic.

Hey E.W. the real questions is, When are you and me hunting that ranch next year ?!?! :D

Kudos on the buck. It's a keeper for sure.

Great looking deer and nice picture. I agree he's far too good of deer to let walk.

M-U-L-E-Y spells Muley....... As a wise man once said "Spelling is not always impotent!"

Ithaca, the guns is a Remington 700 XCR in .300WSM. That gun has put a hurt on the critters of Montana and Alaska this year! Highly recomend it! But then again, Remington pays the bills here at my house so I might be a little biased.

Elkwhisper

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back