Montana mule deer rant

I could use this during rifle season, but not the "heritage" season or whatever BS name FWP gave it. I want to use this. mtmuley

Ok well this is a thread derailer but I think I have to see this through. The day keeps getting stranger, I texted my neighbor and suggested that maybe we didn’t need to shoot deer so close to our houses. He told me one of those deers took to his wife he had to beat it off with a shovel. They were only using 17 caliber so the damage to houses would be minimal. Each one of the deer was also eating 6 lbs of his horses hay per day. Come on sunset tomorrow! Side note my home is for sale must be prequalified. I need a beer.

Ok well this is a thread derailer but I think I have to see this through. The day keeps getting stranger, I texted my neighbor and suggested that maybe we didn’t need to shoot deer so close to our houses. He told me one of those deers took to his wife he had to beat it off with a shovel. They were only using 17 caliber so the damage to houses would be minimal. Each one of the deer was also eating 6 lbs of his horses hay per day. Come on sunset tomorrow! Side note my home is for sale must be prequalified. I need a beer.

Going to be tough to build a 17 cal traditional rifle but I’m up for the challenge. Throw some apples out for me would ya

Sounds like you can turn them in if you want to

I don’t think so I just waded in to Montanica extreme!! And I felt the noise!! I hope for a bad winter and no deer. Those dipshits can get exactly what they deserve.

Holy crap. Ask if you can shoot his window out with a .17 hmr while he’s watching tv
It’s eastern Montana. We are behind the times. Speaking of that his horses won’t be grazing on my garbage land for little to nothing. This is coming to a head fwp will have to address what is going on. I don’t have much hope but at some point there is going to be a bunch of pissed off derelict Montana hunters. And I’m here for it. Hoping for a bad winter.

I just got back from Montana deer hunt. Between the dry summers and blue tung the mule deer and white tail numbers are way down. We hunted from eastern Montana to the Canadian boarder All the way back to great falls. By the way I used to live there. I have never seen these low numbers of Mule deer. Saw it several times in White Tail. Even the game and fish put out a statement about what they saw opening week.

I just got back from Montana deer hunt. Between the dry summers and blue tung the mule deer and white tail numbers are way down. We hunted from eastern Montana to the Canadian boarder All the way back to great falls. By the way I used to live there. I have never seen these low numbers of Mule deer. Saw it several times in White Tail. Even the game and fish put out a statement about what they saw opening week.
Can you share the statement? All I’ve heard is record counts and glory days.

Imagine being in a private land eastern MT lease (deer/elk) that’s like 10s of thousands of dollars to lease - let’s say around 50k. And you’re a hunting “influencer” with around 50K followers. You post a couple pics of your rut killed 145 mule deer buck and get thousands of “likes”. And include the hashtag #SELECTIVE

Montana and social media hunting types sure are a Fpuck3d UP bunch.

Just aren’t lacing them up tight enough

Imagine being in a private land eastern MT lease (deer/elk) that’s like 10s of thousands of dollars to lease - let’s say around 50k. And you’re a hunting “influencer” with around 50K followers. You post a couple pics of your rut killed 145 mule deer buck and get thousands of “likes”. And include the hashtag #SELECTIVE

Are you talking about your brother¿?

Matzinger? Wish I hadn’t pissed him off and got blocked. Meh not really I’m glad I’m blocked.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back