Montana Mountain Goat- at wits end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck @Marshian time to quiet the peanut gallery down with a successful goat hunt.
I’ll be “that asshole.”

Marshian ain’t going goat hunting anymore. Was easy to decode after he claimed “peace”with pussing out, after slashing a thousand dollar tent, then having the hilarious excuse to having a ”family to provide for” instead of a “dead animal”.

He wants no mtn goat hunting - and that’s okay - just save the excuses as opposed to not giving a shit.

I’d love to be proved wrong, but would be happy to put some dollars down on this.

I’d have bought that tent for $500, which is probably about what he paid for his antelope excursion - a guaranteed and easy “dead animal” That would have bought a lot of groceries and diapers.

Isn't this the unit where all the big boys hit the private trust land bordering 316 later in the season (how does anyone even get this land anyhow)? Joking, but good luck if you manage to get back in there. Would love to see the horrible start turn around into a good memory.

This is one of the best, saddest, most interesting, most frustrating and most hilarious threads on HT to date.

Great tag drawn. Scouting/hunting. Tent butchered. Weeks of the season remaining. GPS pins.

My heart has been tugged in 19 different directions.

I believe without @Greenhorn it would only be slightly above average in entertainment value...

I also believe everyone who has commented wants this guy to shoot a nice billy.

My advice: go buy a new tent at Walmart, haul that bitch up there for three or four days, glass up a billy in one the waypoints that basically tells you which rock to sit on while you glass...then shoot the billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back