Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana help

sigpros

Well I don’t know what I am doing wrong but trying to expand the boy and I’s hunting and trying to figure Montana out. But everything I keep clicking on on the Montana website keeps saying page not found. So can someone give me the cliff notes version for nonresident in Montana? Price? Public access? Points system? Parts of the state to check out?

Thank you

Are you on FWP.MT.GOV? That should get you there. It explains prices based on species. You did not mention that in your post. What do you want to hunt? Bow, rifle, etc? Elk? Deer? Speed Goat? Moose? Sheep?

looking at deer and maybe elk. Must be the new website I’ll keep trying. I have Wyoming’s figured out pretty good just starting my research early so I can get him a tag this coming season

Deer/elk combo is about $1100, preference point is $50, 1 point might get you the tag. It's a general tag good for most of the state, you can also apply for area specific special draw permits, they have bonus points for those, but I haven't looked into those too much yet so not exactly how that works for NRs since you have to draw the base combo to start.

You thought the old site was complicated, you ain’t seen complicated. Good god

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back