Montana goat scouting

Great spot for goats. That last one is most definitely a Sasquatch. Verified sighting . Spotted a flock of Sasquatch with their pet grizzly bear.

1597013635911.png

Attachments

• 1597013580417.png
    1597013580417.png
    510.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Congrats on the tag. You are obviously finding goats and know the country. But if you haven't already you may want to contact the FWP biologist for that area. Assuming I am reading the location clues correctly she was very helpful with information for a hunt I did in the past, is a hunter herself, and does an annual goat and sheep aerial survey about now. The fish pics are great, when I tried those waters I came up empty-handed and thought they might have winter killed. I might have my geography wrong but either way I look forward to seeing how your hunt unfolds.

-I edited my original post so not to hijack the thread. Good luck.

Last edited:
I laughed seeing the second photo looking back at that small pass in the distance. When I hiked over it there was a young woman suntanning topless reading Edward Abby's Desert Solitaire with a mountain goat grazing 50 yards behind her.
Cool pass indeed. Scenery is amazing, but you had it better.

Congrats on the tag. You are obviously finding goats and know the country. But if you haven't already you may want to contact the FWP biologist for that area. Assuming I am reading the location clues correctly she was very helpful with information for a hunt I did in the past, is a hunter herself, and does an annual goat and sheep aerial survey about now. The fish pics are great, when I tried those waters I came up empty-handed and thought they might have winter killed. I might have my geography wrong but either way I look forward to seeing how your hunt unfolds.

-I edited my original post so not to hijack the thread. Good luck.
Original post woulda been ok. If you included photos😜

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. Awesome goats too. Just started building preference points, definitely an animal I've recently had a huge itch to go after.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back