Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana FWP Seeking Applicants For Elk Advisory Group

I’d try to convince you guys it’s fun but stay off my course.

Guys that shoot a 300 rum, are middle aged and drive a sports car.

Confession: I have one lol. A 300 rum. Hella if I buying a sports car with these car prices right now

I’d like to see both deer and elk management by each district but I’d settle for now for archery September, General elk and deer rifle October. Private land cow only November.

Can’t speak for the western side of the state but on the eastern side of the state just making changes to the elk hunting isn’t going to change a thing. A group of elk doesn’t know that the pumpkin with a rifle isn’t chasing them but instead the 30” tall muley that’s in the same draw as them on public. They get bumped and still end up on private

I’d like to see both deer and elk management by each district but I’d settle for now for archery September, General elk and deer rifle October. Private land cow only November.

Can’t speak for the western side of the state but on the eastern side of the state just making changes to the elk hunting isn’t going to change a thing. A group of elk doesn’t know that the pumpkin with a rifle isn’t chasing them but instead the 30” tall muley that’s in the same draw as them on public. They get bumped and still end up on private
Umm this is about golf.

Break up the season pick your weapon pick your season pick your DISTRICT, don’t overlap elk and deer rifle season. Cuts to nonresidents (although if you break things up maybe not a huge cut) and things would turn around quite quickly. Pipe dreams. Put adults in charge and things could be turned around for Montana. Or continue to fight for endless opportunity from both sides.

Where you been bro? Uhhh yeah they do! Too damn many wildlife on upoms’ land. More opportunity and liberalize the seasons some. Can’t get a dang tag in July right now
Still kinda new here. Learning the ropes of truck vs Subaru and RUM vs 6.5 Creedmoor.

Where you been bro? Uhhh yeah they do! Too damn many wildlife on upoms’ land. More opportunity and liberalize the seasons some. Can’t get a dang tag in July right now
Let them shoot those pesky bulls in June. I find no problem with that. Get them off the hayfields. Memorial Day to Fourth of July

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peytb10
Back