Montana draw

In their defense the last two years the draw has been less than 2 weeks after the deadline … at this point we are only at 12 days … I’ve heard rumors this year that it may be a tad longer cuz of the 2 pp deal for guys going with outfitters I guess they are calling the outfitters and double checking to make sure guys buying 2 points are actually booked with outfitters
1649880424329.gif

Yea, somehow my 9 elk permit points and my 2 elk B points got combined into 11 elk B points. Glad I noticed. They were superhelpful and surprised that it happened.
Yikes

Yea, somehow my 9 elk permit points and my 2 elk B points got combined into 11 elk B points. Glad I noticed. They were superhelpful and surprised that it happened.
No mistake, DIY guys don’t get to hunt for bulls. You get to hunt for a cow with the ranch manager after you finish polishing a few pairs of boots.

In their defense the last two years the draw has been less than 2 weeks after the deadline … at this point we are only at 12 days … I’ve heard rumors this year that it may be a tad longer cuz of the 2 pp deal for guys going with outfitters I guess they are calling the outfitters and double checking to make sure guys buying 2 points are actually booked with outfitters
Wonder what the penalty is for lying..

Montana system sucks! There are always issues of points getting swapped, switched and applied to a different account. The employees are super helpful but that’s because there system sucks and has a lot of mistakes and they know it.

Just checked and ,y FWP account says the drawing is in progress. I always try not to get my hopes up but I haven't been very successful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back